sum1 help me...when i am erect i my foreskin does not fully retract all teh way. i heard tht when ur erect ur penis automatically retracts all the way but mine will hardly retract..issit becoz its too long?

I have the same problem, my foreskin is a little bit tight and long and it also doesnt retract im also premature :(

I need help how to make it automaticly retract with long foreskin :|

Yeah, i also have the same thing, Unless it grows fast by about 1inch before i come out a puberty, it'll stay like it :S

Auto-retraction is generally a blessing but is uncommon for most of us. Only a minority have the combination of a naturally short foreskin and a penis that grows somewhat longer upon erection.

The rest of us have to do that manually.

Actually, that is true. The foreskin of most intact males does not retract on it's own.

I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothing to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

That's normal. Keep your foreskin down over the head when you aren't using it. :)

thank god lol, i was sh**ting myself it happens to me all the time normally goes back to usual but isnt to nice ;(

Yes i have similar problem too!
the top part of my foreskin is very dark... with some white spots at the bottom, and the root part is completely pale....
dont know ifs its coz i shaved...
but sometimes when erected it makes noises like ek ek ek....

oh no im very worried.... help me pls~ o.O

Hi Trunhanh:

You are blessed with a foreskin. Many guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins spring forward again when released.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The long foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.