i am 26 married man having problem of foreskin , i think my foreskin and innerskin is slightly connected , while trying to pullback my foreskin it comes hardly one inch back is it a major problem if yes sugesst me solution plz revert me

Health Guru
Hi I have read your post and I'm just wondering if it is allowing you to have sexual intercourse ok?

while using condom no problem but when going without condom its paining and skin stays back for one to two hour

Health Guru
How do you mean by the skin stays back?

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

i am not getting properly the way you answered me please be simple and tell me again in simple english

THERE IS JOINT ITS GET BUNCHED BECAUSE OF THAT IT STAYS BACK MEANS FOR BECOMING NORMAL POSITION I HAVE TO PULL FROM DOWN TO UP SIDE

It sounds as though you are speaking of your frenulum.

i have to pull the skin for coming into normal position

I think I am not getting 100% satisfaction while intercourse because while pushing foreskin comes back and my skin comes only 1 inch that's my problem from my perception there is joint and for solution I should cut that joint and problem will over is it right ?