When flaccid, I can pull my foreskin over the head, but if pulled further down the shaft will cause the head to bend over a bit. When my penis is erect I can pull my foreskin over the head, which remains upright as the penis is rigid. The skin can be pulled down the shaft, not any more than that. The foreskin rolls right below the head of the penis. If I try to reveal the glands it feels tight but I can do it to a certain extent which causes a bit of pain and causes the penis head to be slightly. I have never had sex and I'm 16? I'm mainly worried that it will affect sex. Thanks all.

If you penis head dips down when you pull back, then you have Frenulum Breve. It may not need treatment. If it does need treatment, then it can be stretched.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.  The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The frenulum has a high level of sensation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.  Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.