I had a myomectomy surgery and everything went ok. I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of chance I have to get pregnant after this surgery. I will talk to my doctor more about this, but till now I would like some information from you.

Myomectomy is the surgical removal of fibroids from the uterus and it allows the uterus to be left in place and preserves fertility. This procedure is the preferred fibroid treatment for women who want to become pregnant. Myomectomy preserves the uterus while treating fibroids and it is usually reasonable treatment in cases of anemia that is not relieved by treatment with medicine, pain or pressure, fibroids that may be causing infertility or repeat miscarriages. Myomectomy is often done before in vitro fertilization to improve the chances of pregnancy. 60% of women who have myomectomy for infertility become pregnant. Myomectomy can also lower the risk of miscarriage among women with fibroids. This procedure will help you to get pregnant but for any additional information, contact your doctor.

I had a myomectomy surgery 10month ago everything want on ok, I got pregnant and having pain and can sleep for 6days now i will talk to my Gp but i want to know it from you first. Thank