Not sure if you got my previous message,, if so Im sorry for asking again. I just had a myomectomy for a intramural fibroid. I have heard that the chances of infertility are higher after having this type of fibroid removed than with removing any other type. Is this true and if so why is that?

I have actually heard quite the opposite. I was told that if fibroids grew to be so large and cause frequent miscarriages and are preventing conception, that a myomectomy is a procedure done to remove the fibroids and get rid of the problem.
I was told that the chances of conception after having myomecyomy were quite high actually, somewhere between 60 and 80% and that women manage to get pregnant within a year. Then I did some reading on the topic and found out that myomectomy also helps in decreasing the number of miscarriages if they use to occur due to large fibroids.
Of course that myomecyomy has risks, like any other procedure and yes, some of them are related to infertility but this happens in very rare instances and it occurs due to certain errors.
For example, if the uterus has been damaged and badly reconstruction during myomectomy, it may rupture during pregnancy or delivery. There is a risk of an internal bleeding that may cause an infection and lead to infertility. Also, scarring from the uterus incisions could lead to infertility but the these risks are not very high.