Hi. I have a head and neck cancer and I was recommended with chemotherapy. I know chemotherapy is very bad for your organism and I am really worried and scared. So, I would like to know how to take care of myself during chemotherapy? Where will I get it (do I have to go to the hospital)? How long will I suffer from chemotherapy side effects?

Hi. I am on chemotherapy myself and I hate it. I have lost all of my hair. I feel fatigue and I am in constant pain. However, these side effects will disappear as soon as the treatment ends. It is very important for you to eat the right foods. Avoid people with flu. Rest as much as you can. Talk with your friends & family about your troubles during chemotherapy. Chemotherapy can be given at home, clinic, doc`s office, anywhere. Treatments are often not hospitalized. Many patients have no serious problems from chemotherapy, but it can permanently damage your heart, lungs, nerves and other organs.