Hello. I have several questions to ask you.
My father has recently diagnosed with some lung cancer called adenocarcinoma. You can't imagine how I felt when I heard this.
Doctor said that the only good thing is that we discovered cancer in its early stage and there so he got very good chances to recover completely.
But, doctor also said that he is also suffering from some condition called Haematomachrosis and that it’s making his situation more inconvenient.
I know nothing about this disease. Only thing I know is that it is something to do with iron level in his blood.
What kind of disease this really is and what is the goal of therapy?

Disease called Haematomachrosis doesn’t exist in a medical dictionary. You probably misspelled the name of disease because you thought on
Haemochromatosis. Haemochromatosis is specific condition where iron level in the blood is very high. Iron deposits are filled with it and iron doesn’t have anywhere to go, so, deposits in parenchimatose organs like liver, lungs and kidneys.
It can be very serious disease because this condition leads to the failure of these organs.
Treatment of haemochromatosis can be very difficult because only right treatment is to find the cause of iron peak in blood.
Probably there is connection between your father’s cancer and this condition. Experimental, clinical and epidemiological investigations have shown that iron can influence the process of carcinogenesis in different ways. So best thing to do is to study the relationship between cancers and genes involved in absorption, transport and cellular uptake of iron, particularly the transferrin and haemochromatosis (HFE) genes. So, after one round of chemotherapy, your father’s symptoms connected with iron, will probably disappear because the cause is removed.