since 5 months a go i started to feel pressure on my chest,and feeling some pain while i used to try to stand up or turning around in the middle chest area, plus these some another pain when im deep breathing..also somtime i feel some pains on my back..around sholders and neck..though i'm not sure if they're related,,i've tried 5 different doctores already and they have seen my blood tests and chest x-ray and they didn't found anything..the fisrt one gane some anti depression pills like chlorediazpoxide and second one gave me some anti histamines,another one told me its a nerve pinch or somthing he gave me a medicine that i didn't dare to eat because of horrible side effects(thioridazine),another dr said it's some kind of minor bronchitis but he didn't give me any medicine..guys..i don't know what should i do..i've just lost the will to live..my signs are getting better..but seems they wont be disapear..help!

It does sound like a bit of a broncial problem. Funny, I have similiar symptoms. I went to the Doc and found that i have asthma just a mild case. Do you smoke?
If the discomfort is getting better, i would just go with it. If you have had tests done and things looked okay i wouldn"t worry myself crazy.
If it is to hard for you to relax maybe you should see a cardio Doc just to put your self at ease. I hope u feel better. :-D