Hello i have been having these insanr headaches for quite some time now. I visited my doctor and he gave me a prescription for vertigo but its not really like a dizziness it is more painful than that but also doesn't feel like a normal headache. They happen on a regular basis. Does anyone know what it could be? Also I am often short of breathe, I escpecially notice it when I eat something cold, my doc did a chest xray and found nothing ans said I have anxiety but it continues to happen. Someone please give me some advice.

Hi I know how u feel. I have had constant headaches and shortness of breath for 4 months now and it's getting worse. The dr did a chest xray and blood work and it's fine but I know somethings not right. The doctors told me I had alot of anxiety but that's not true. I only get anxious shen I can't breathe, who wouldn't!? I hope u figure out what this could be. I also been having constant bloody diareeha. Do u get this too? Thanks and I hope I made u feel better.... Luv Brooke.