Hi, I am 62 years old, female. I have occasional chest pain and shortness of breath, especially when I walk up the stairs or carry goods from market. Is it sign of angina?

Many people with chest pain fear heart disorders and heart attackas final outcome. But, it doesn’t always have to be angina that causes chest pain. Any organ or tissue in chest can be dysfunctioning and causing pain, including heart, lungs, esophagus, muscles, ribs, tendons, or nerves. Some other diseases like asthma, pneumonia pneumothorax, inflammation of lung lining can also be reason for inconvininces in chest region. Some causes are mildly inconvenient, while other causes are serious, even life-threatening. In case of angina, a type of severe heart-related chest pain can be provoken. These patients need to take medications for control of heart function till the end of the life, and in angina attacks nitroglicerin for first help.

hi im 16 years old too young to have a heart failure..everytime that i get tired i have this pain in my chest and shortness of breath..my doctor said my heart is weak..so im taking medecines for heart..everytime that have have some problem for example im too happy or too sad the heart problem attacks me and it takes me 30 mins for all the medecines to react..pls post ur opinions about my problem ill be really happy to know some information and opinions about my condition thx

Hi, Im a 24 year old male, been smoking for ten years, and been recently having chest pains (IN THE AREA OF MY HEART) and also having shortness of breath for about the past 2 weeks. Now this is making me really worried and stressed which definately cant be helping me cause i know this all just might be caused by stress. BUt i am worried that i have lung cancer or maybe a heart disease, i know that is an extreme cause i havent been to the doctor for it but it is a worry on my mind. I also have been feeling really weak and been sleeping 15 hours a day without even knowing it. Other than that i eat alot, it seems like i cant stop eating, im dont really eat healthy either and in the past 2 months have prob gained about 20 LB's and wondering if that weight gain could be the cause of my pain and loss of breath?

I hope that you got that checked out, because it really sounds like you have something going on! You could have a life-threatening condition, such as a Pulmonary Embolism.

guys i m 17 yrs old recently due to a boil in my stomach i for about a wwek was in bed and generally as in a slouchy position ....after that i got several other boils but it cured eventually within 5 days for one boil ...but i started devoloping breathing problem...basically shortness of breath .....even that cured for  afew days and agian came back after i stopped gymming adn now  in order to fulfill my oxygen requirement i started breathing mith my mouth ..and now i have pain beleow my cheast when i try to deep deepbreath with my mouth.....and now its winter too and i have a bit congestion ....doc told my chest is clear .....any idea why all these things are happening and whome should i consult i m relly lean and have a fit body so any sugestion peoples