well, my problem started 7 months a go with shortness of breath,chest pain when i used to try to turn around or stand up,pain in right hand,and neck pain,which all of these symptoms used to get worse in cold and night,i tried 7different DRs,blood tests,chest x-ray,etc..all came out fine,and my symptoms started to get better and now i dont feel any neck pain or chest pain when i'm tring to turn around or stand up,but here is my worse and real problem..i have terrible past about hypochondria..9 months ago i used to think that i have mouth cancer and it was all alittle bump on my gum caused by teeth wax ,same stupid think when i was a 13 yO kid about having stomach cancer, well,3 months ago once my sister told me double vision is one of MS signs, my eyes are weak 75% ,(near-sighted) but i don't use my glasses,and another day one of my sister's friend told me that my chest pain might caused by a muscle spasm,and the problem started.i used the wikipedia to check MS signs to get rid of my old fear of MS..and the first one was..abnormal muscle spasms,and i thought if my chest pain caused by a muscle spasm ,surely it's abnormal,tough none of DRs told me its muscle spasm,first one told me it;s depression,another one gave me anti histamines..another one thioridazine(which i didn't dare to eat because of horrible side effects) another one gave me propranolol after taking some heart tests, plus it the hallucination of double vision because of my eye natural weakness though i'm really ok with my glasses,then my left side of face feeling started,it's hard to descirbe this feeling.. something like a little tightness, and tickle,no numbness or tingling, then one day i was chating with a friend and he said his mom(a 50 yo woman) has left side of her body numb and she's suspected to havig ms..and i sensitized on my left side of bodu..specialy my left hand pinky which i thught it has a very little lower sensation than another fingers..and now..i'm suffering a little tickling in that finger all the time .it just turn into tingling if i put my weight in a special position on my forearm,(right where if u hit u're feeling a fast paced sensation from there to ur pinky finger) goes away wehn i move my finger,,and i cant take it back even if i do the same thing,it's ridiculous when i try to make it tingling but it ain't, for couple of times i've woke up with paresthesia in my left hand pinky which went when i moved it...same same thing about waking up and my left foot palm ..which left in seconds after i did the same ,and then .. i went to a ophthalmotologist office and he said everything is fine with my eye nerves,then i went to a neurologist office..she tested me and said i'm ok and writed a letter to a psychiatrist which it says she diagnosted psycho-somatic disorder or somthing like it,the psychiatrist gave me fluvoxamine(luvox) which is an anti OCD medicine,i've just eaten it for 2 days and he said it takes atleast 2 week to start working,any way..let me know what u really think about my condition..i don't know what to do..self injection,anxiety and fear are killing me now..sorry about my terrible english ..i just need to talk. :$ :'(

I am also going through alot of the same things you are going through and i am very scared aswell. I am a very Godly person and i know that fear is not if God. Just pray about it and keep the faith that God will take whatever you feel away because it seems that the neuro Doctors and other Doctors can't help us. I have been going through this since February but i know it will be ok for the both of us.