hi i am a 19 year old girl and recently i had a surgery to remove cyst that was found on my left ovary it use to cause me a lot of pain and my doctor has advised me to get married early and my parents are getting on me to get married as because the doctor has advised and i don't want to do so . so i want to ask u that i will not get pregnant if i would not marry soon and if not so whats the best time for to get married after having a surgery and doctor has also told that it can occur again so i am confused what should i do i want to concentrate on my career and don't want to get married what should i do please suggest as soon as possible :'(

if you didnt cum inside her she will not be pregnant. what might have happnd you probably cut her with a nail and since the skin is very sensative down there it caused a cut

u dnt need to gt married cz of chocolate cyst....i too had a laproscopy cz of dz bt no1 z forcin me to gt married...marry wen u want to n conc. on ur carrer...im 20 bt as per i knw if it occur again it cn b cured....jst go for a gud doc.