Hi I'm mariah I have a 17 year old sister and she has mental problems when ever she has a boy friend she cuts herself and one time she tried to kill herself I'm scared I don't wanna lose her every time she goes in the bathroom I worry she is cutting herself Idk what to do

I think she is so emotional girl. U need to make her confident and emotinaly fit. You need to give her lots of love and always talk with her about her friends. Just suggest her the advantages and disadvantages of people. Tell her how can they misuse her. And you and your family need to show love for her. I hope this will work.

I treat her like a queen cuz I don't wanna lose her

Is your sister getting any type of professional help right now? If not it might be something you need to bring up with her or your parents.

For me cutting did not mean I was suicidal, I just couldn't cope. That is not true for everyone. For some people it can build and the more suicidal they become the more they will cut themselves. You do not have to treat her like a queen, just let her know that no matter what is going on with her that you are there for her. She is lucky to have a sister who cares

Keep her buzy in other works. Encourage her for study and other gud works. Tell her that how cn people make fun of her if she do all this. And become so frank with her and always keep aware with her friends. Always share her happy and sad moments. Become a best friend of her. Make her strong.