I love a guy and want to marry with him .but at the same time also think of my family. He's not of our cast..i mean he is schedule cast. and my parent r very much religious and also very strict. wht shall i do plz help me. to whome shall I choose parents or love  

I've been in a similar situation myself. The only person who can decide that is you. Have you talked to your parents about it and heard what they thought first before you thinking you have to choose? Maybe they'd be okay with it. If not, just do what makes you happy. You can't live your life for other people.

ok should i 1st speak to my parent about my love..but they wont listen me ,they r very strict...
1 thing more they r fixing my marriage .......jo bhi karna h jaldi kharna h plz plz help me

Hey, im in a same situation too....bt wat i think that u shold talk to ur parents...i know they won't listen bt atleast they should be aware of the fact. Tell them that for u marriage means getting along wid a guy whom u love...and if u marry to someone else then u will nt be able to do any justice to both of ur lives...moreover u wont be happy ever... So its better nt to marry to anyone... I really pray that sooner or later ur parents will think abt makng u happy...bt plz do nt betray them ever..just tell them u wont do anything widout there permission n blessings, bt u also wont marry to someone else.... gd luck:-)