Hello, I have married year and half ago, and all I think about now is getting pregnant. The problem is dermoid cyst I have on the left ovary. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? I need some answers really, because I am not sure what to do about this. And I am even afraid to go to a doctor and hear bad news from him. Thanks.

There is a strong possibility for you to get pregnant if your right ovary is intact. You should know that ovulation happens one month in one ovary and the next month in the other. This means that you can start your pregnancy when ovulation happens in your healthy ovary. I really hope that you will have a child, and soon.

I wish i had see this post earlier whenever u posted it. I hope your doing okay. I am only 19 years old. i used to have dermoid cyst on my ovaries. I was told i couldnt get pregnant with having dermoid cyst on my ovaries. Mine was so bad cuz i had waited so long cuz i didn't know i had them besides that it started to hurt me really bad. Well i went to the doctor on a monday and i ended up sceduled for surgery on wednesday. He said that if i didn't have surgery before long that the dermoid cyst would end up taking over my ovaries which would kill both of them and i wouldn't be able to come pregant cuz they would have to remove them. Anyways I am trying currently trying to become pregnant because the doctor said the cyst could come back and when and if they do then they will remove both of my ovaries. I never thought i wanted a baby this young, but for me its now or never. I am supported by so many people and especially by my boyfriend who i have been with for the last 2 years! I have went through so many negative pregnacy test before my surgery and every pregnancy test  hurt a little more. My last one before my surgery  i took killed me. My boyfriend started crying and so did i because at that point i never wanted to take another one again. I wont ever give up because i have faith in god that when he wants me to have a baby i will.<3  I just cant wait for the day that one test becomes positive!

hey no need to fear i had 2 very healthy children with a dermoid cyst every time i was about to have surgery i feel pregnant i hope you get your baby soon .

Hi, I have a six month old baby and I fell pregnant by accident... When I went for my 1st ultrasound I was told I had a large dermoid cyst on my right ovary. I was quite worried about this because I heard that it may affect my baby because pregnancy hormones make it grow larger. My doctor said he would leave it as long as he could untill it caused some sort of problem and he would perform a c-section and take the cyst out at the same time. He also informed me tha I may have to have the whole ovary out which overwhelmed me. I got to 38 weeks and he performed the c-section and yes I had my ovary out but he informs me I will have no trouble havin other children as I still have one ovary. He said he cyst had grown 3 times the size during pregnancy and surprised it didn't cause more problems. I know you are scared of the outcome as I am scared about it being hard for me to fall pregnant again, but go and get it checked out (and if need be removed) because you will have a lot less worry if you fall pregnant without it. Good luck maybe soon being a mummy

hi,im 18yrs old an i had demoid cyst on my right ovary and a complex cyst on my left ovary.im so worried,i have pain at times.my doctor is seen maybe they have to remove my ovary maybe both.i trying to get pregnant because i dont want any problems in the future but its just not happening.im so scared and confuse.dont even want to think about it.i so glad i found this website now i know that i not alone.

I had 2 dermoid cysts on my ovaries in 2003. I had them removed because I was told by my doctor that they grow hair and teeth. During my surgery my doctor told me that I wud never be able to have kids again because they had to remove most of my ovaries taking out the cyst. Even though I had 2. Children before my surgery I was still devastated by that news. However me and my husband stopped using protection and I got off of birth control and for 4yrs stra8 I didn't get pregnant and really believed I was only going to have 2 kids for the rest of my life. Until 2007 the unexpected happen. I got sick went to the hospital wad told I was pregnant in my tubes. In total shock. Was scheduled for an DNC as giving a ultrasound b4 the DNC doctor turned the screen around and told me that my baby was where it needed to be.. tears of joy. I now have a healthy .5yr old handful boy. My husband first and only boy.. so when the doctor tell you one thing don't lose faith because God has the last say so... Good luck to all u Mommies to be..

I have had a dermoid cyst for 4 years as well as PCOS. I am currently pregnant with my second child. So YES it is possible. It may take some time but it can happen.

I have 25% of my left ovary, and 50% percent of my right. 2 surgerys. the first one obvi being the more major one. I'm 31 years old been with my boyfriend for almost four years. We want to have kids someday, just not ready at the moment.. well, i am. The doc said that if i wanted to get preggers then to do it now. That was a year ago and a half ago. Doc told me that if i have to have surgery again he would remove both ovaries. So I guess my question is: How long has everyone waited to conceive after the doctor has told them that. I'm getting so worried. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Thanks to all

I have a left dermoid cyst and I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I wanted to know your experience message me please thanks

I have a dermoid cyst too.my doctor's removed my left ovary so I have one ovary left and now my right ovary have a cyst already and I am worried about this can I still get pregnant even my right ovary have a cyst?

dont u eveR worry God is good aLL the time u and ur chil will always protect by HIm

Hi, my name is lisa, just want to let u know that u still can get pregnant when u have dermoid cyst... I was supposed to have my surgery tomorrow, but I got a phone call from my doctor who said that I'm a month in of pregnancy...everything is possible...so don't stress out... that day will come.

I went 4 yrs after my surgery before I gotten pregnant

Hi im jamella . I was 19 yrs old when i got operated on my left ovary because of dermoid cyst..they need to remove out my left ovary due to twistted Fallopian tube..and now im 26 yrs old..i discovered that my right ovary was also have dermoid cyst with the 5cm in size..im married for 8 mos. But i dont get pregnant.. my doctor just give me clomiphine citrate to help me to produce egg...pls help me what to do... i want to have baby.please.... thank you