well as I said in the subject thing I'm a 14 year old girl, my friend told me to look on her for some help, so here goes nothing...
I am still virgin, and don't have a boyfriend but I really want sex! I'm so dam turned on! I just wish I could give someone a bj and have intercourse, is this normal for someone my age? Xxx

Yes it is, but where do u live actually? It's illegal in some countries

I'm in th UK so it's not legal till I'm 16 :'( I can't wait that long and masturbating doesnt excite me as much as I want it to :-(

If u really want to do it tht badly u better be carful. if u and ur bf get caught and ur both under 16 u can be arressted. also if ur bf is older than 16 and ur not he can be charged for rape and if he ever has children they wil have to be checked on by socail workers and it would ruin his life. so if u really want to do try and wait untill ur 16 or do it without gettin caught and with some1 ur own age.

~B.Monster x

i've not got a boyfriend that the problem, well i kinda do, kinda dont, he is a really really close guy friend and we have been talking about going out but he is 17 and neither of us want to get in trouble over it, because he is so much older %-) so we are together but no one knows, it seems stupid but its the only way we could do it, but our parents dont even know %-) so it would be impossible to do it and not get caught :-(

well does he consider u for a sexual relationship?

I'm not sure %-) not really asked him to be honest

well u could always ask bt if he feels the same way and u do doit he could get into alot of trouble

Im 13 and im single and i feel the same way