hi friends.. I'm 23 years old. My date was on 6th Jan. I had sex with my bf on 11th Jan but without any condom or protection. But he pulled out his penis when the fluid was about to come out of his. And now its 27th Jan. Today i felt some pain in my stomach. I thought my periods started but when i checked it saw white sticky fluid secretion which I am having for more than a week. I haven't used any pills till now. But i don't want to be pregnant because I am college going student and not yet married. I m feeling very bad now. Please help me friends. What can I do if now I'm pregnant now. I don't want any surgical abortion because I can't get that much leave from my college to Take rest after it. What can be the best way to abort with less pain and less bed rest.. I am feeling very shameful but don't want to make my parents to be after hearing this.. Please help me and reply soon..

Sorry but you should of thought about things like this happening before spreading your legs.  I hope no one helps you ABORT that baby unless you do it the proper way.  If your barely pregnant the clinic will give you pills and its just like taking the morning after pills and it only takes a couple of days to recover from it.  BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Rics,

Slow down for a minute. You don't even know IF you are pregnant. What day is your period due?

You can test now since it has been more than 2 weeks since you had sex.

If you are pregnant, medical abortion is an option. You would be given pills and the fetus would abort by itself. You would still need to return in about 2 weeks for a checkup, to make sure the abortion was complete.

Take this one step at a time and think this through thoroughly.

Hey .jst relax you we cn not provide d name of medicine here as we dnt knw exactly d status of ur body. bt 1st. Thng d main symptom of pregnancy If u r going urinate tym n again constantly dt means may b a chance of gtng pregnant. Donot panic u cn go to the medical shop and cn ask for mensural tablets. Nd dont hesitate of cnsulting doctr.they are dr fr u nly. Take d bst care.

Itna chudne ka sokh h to ab bhugto... Hahahshaha