i have been having trouble being intimate with my huby. oh i cant say anything wrong abt him. he is so sweet. he takes care of me so well and is very gud and kind at heart. but i feel he is trying to avoid having sex with me. im married to him for 1 yr and 10months. i feel our sex life is very very less. now im 8 weeks pergnant and doc told us not to have sex for 12 weeks. keeping this reason he doesnt want me to be intimate. first 4 months of marriage i dint realize coz i was in a joint family of 7 people in a very small house. but the moment i started living alone with my huby. i started feeling that he is avoiding sex. now that we r not going to have sex for 12 weeks i feel that my huby wil get used to not having sex and avoid me completely. he controls himself a lot. he does not mastrubate also.if i try to bring some intimacy he says " stop its not gud for baby" he does'nt want oral sex even. i feel im living with a frd than with a husband, like a roommate. b4 i was pregnant, he told me" tell me wen ur moody then we wil have sex". i thought i was the problem, but hey im very sexy, thr is nothing wrong in me. im fair, gud looking ,i have big sexy boobs, and a sexy ass too. wat else does my huby needs to get attracted to me? i dont know 8-| sometimes i feel i married the wrong person.

wow...i really think you should let him know what you're feeling...i mean he is your husband after all

I agree with the other person tell him how you are feeling, but i do not understand why you are not having sex?... Is their something wrong with your pregnancy so far? The entire time I was pregnant my doctor encouraged my husband and I to have sex often because women get very emotional as their body changes... we were never advised by anyone not have sex... so unless their is a direct reason i would have sex with him, it will not hurt the baby, again unless their is somethingthat you did not mention?... That is good that your husband is not masterbating, but honestly he probably is.. before i was pregnant i was sexy after i had gained weight! (just another peice of advice watch what you eat while you are pregnant!!) anyways... for a while he was replacing me with masterbating... i think guys have a hard time andh e prolly doesnt tell u if he is, not saying he is just thinking of how guys are... anyways... i just dont understand why you are not having sex and if you cant have intercourse why you are not messing around?.. You should at least do that for the both of you so none of you gt the idea of doing it with someone else... anyways just my opinion.. but try and post why you are not supose to ahve sex..?

My husband and I talked a lot about this problem. He feels extremely pressured to have sex. It is what I think they call "performance anxiety". He feels he can't do it good enough for me. So he would rather avoid it. I don't know what to do about it. We still don't have sex. He has not been able to come for probably 10 years. I feel like I am living like an old woman or something. He doesn't even hug or kiss me. I am so lonely. He won't go see a doctor about it. Why won't he go see a doctor? He says, "I just want to die and you can find what you want." He has given up. He acts like I am some pervert because I want to have sex with him. I am living in so much pain. I have always wanted more sex than him, even when we were first married. Even then he never wanted it more than once a week, and he was very young too. I have friends who complain their husband wants it every day -- wish I had that problem! I think he is so stressed out with his job that it takes all the sex drive out of him.

Hey, my husband was one of those guys that managed to get me pregnant (2x in 20 years) and basically only thought of sex when someone mentioned the prostrate problems of celibate men. Seriously.

I got divorced in January. If your husband won't get counseling, don't waste your youth on him. I am 44 and remarried to a good man who loves me and proves it regularly, vigorously, and delightfully.

If your man is talking about death (almost as being preferable to making love!) then make him get counseling. He is depressed. The marriage may not be salvageable, but he might be. I think my ex- husband was/is just attracted to men and is so in denial that he can't function. I don't think he is gay, I do think he is confused and ambivalent on the subject and that this is his coping mechanism for ideas that he can't reconcile.

My husband avoids everything when it comes to me. Hes never intimate, absolutly no sex, won't go out with me, won't sleep with me he just refuses to be with me. Weve been married 40 plus years and the last 30 or so been sexless with no intimacy. I can almost count on both hands how many times weve had sex in 40 years. I didn't realize when first married there would be huge problems like this. I hoped things would get better but they didn't. I've pretty much forgotten what sex is! He never got help, and says to this day there are no problems. He enjoys who he is and according to him the world is fine. I've wasted my whole life with him, been so lonely and unwanted. 

Welcome to my life my husband is very sweet too he never really had a sex drive to start with seventeen years later we've had sex three times in the last three years the last time was ten months ago. I'm only forty years old and feel like my life is over.