IM FACING A REALLY PROBLEM I WAS ENGAGED TO A GUY AND WE USE TO HAVE SEX SO MANY TIMES LIKE 10 TO 15 TIMES A WEEK AND I GOT MY VIRGINITY SO LOSE THAT WHEN THE DIG COMES OUT SO EASILY WHILE SEX. IM MUSLIM AND MY CULTURE DON'T SUPPORT US NOT TO BE VIRGIN. I WAS IN LOVE WITH THAT GUY SO BADLY AND WAS THINKING THAT HE IS MY HUSBAND AND WE WILL MARRY ME SOON AS WE HAD ILLEGAL ENGAGEMENT. WE HAD 4 YEARS RELATION AND WE DID LOT OF SEX. WHILE I WAS IN RELATION I GOT TO KNOW ONE DAY THAT IM PREGNANT AND I CRY ALOT ASK THAT GUY TO MARRY ME BUT HE REFUSE ME SAYING THAT I NEED TO SETTLE MY FUTURE AND I HAD A ABORTION. AND WE START OUR LIFE AS SAME GOING AFTER 6 TO 8 MONTHS I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN AND THEN AGAIN I GOT A ABROGATION WITH THE SAME REASON. I UNDERSTAND HIM AND THINKS THAT HE IS DOING THIS FOR OUR FUTURE AND I WAS RELAXED ONE DAY HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO USA FOR WORK AND HE PROMISE ME THAT HE WILL CALL ME THERE WITHIN 6 MONTHS BUT HE DID NOT DO SO. NOW HE BROKE UP WITH ME AND MARRY AN OTHER GIRL NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE NO WAY OUT AND OUR CULTURE DON'T ALLOW US THIS STUFF AND EVEN I CANT MARRY A GUY BECAUSE OF MY ABORTIONS. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME ANY WAY OUT SO I CAN LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN IM IN DEEP PAIN IF NO WAY OUT THEN I WILL DIE. I CANT SEE MY PARENTS DIEING BECAUSE OF ME. PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO? IF NO WAY OUT THEN TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I CUT MY MY WRIST TOO BUT NO EFFECTS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT IM MUSLIM AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP ME.

hurting yourself doesnt make anything better! AT ALL! you just really need to relax and think about things! unfortunate things like this happen all the time to many many people who think they were ready but just were not! i understand your muslim and you have alot on your shoulders but you need to talk to someone, maybe your parents, and just let them know how you feel! you cannot get your virginity back but you can make smarter decisions in the future! hope everything works out:)

I cant tell my parents about. i cant tell them what im suffering.. there is no way out? what should i do i don't know please advice me something. my mother wants me to marry someone but i cant do that even that guy is from my family how can i marry him he will got to know everything. nobody knows what im suffering please help me i need help.. give me advise what should i do now..
:-( :-(.. i don't know why people don't understand that their small decision can ruin others life. he is happy and im suffering.

maybe one day you will find someone and you will be able to share your past with him, and if he truely loves you then he will be happy with you and you both can get married and have a good life! *the guy that you are in love with is just going on about his life and seems happy, the truth is probably hurting him..but men are different that women, they deal with pain differently! i cant tell you what to do, but ill be glad to keep talking you through whatever you decide!

MAYBE THIS CAN HAPPENS BUT REALLY I DON'T THINK SO. IM TOTALLY EMPTY MINDED DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO. AND THIS ONE DAY STORY I DON'T THINK I WILL GET SOMEONE LIKE THIS ITS ALL FILMY THINGS BUT NO REALITY IN IT. REALLY THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN..
:-(

hey! i dont know how useful this might be but there is a surgery called Hymenoplasty in which your hymen is reconstructed so you can actually be a virgin again...i have no idea about the cost or anything...just thought you should know...

good luck!

Hey reallly..???? ohh thank u so much for tellng me i will consult a doctor for it now.. Im so happy... :-D

sure no problem! please let me know how it goes...

don't worry... sometimes we never know what is happening with us... and we choose the wrong track..... just make a restart to a new life.......!!!!!! Don't get involved in such things again.... n dn in an year u'll be normal...!!!! just chill..... people often makes mistake.... but realising it is much more important............!!!!!!!!!

Get out of MUSLIM and become a CHRISTIAN

i was pregnant earlier 8 years and got abortioned during my student age. plz tell me is any medical test of which my husband will ascertained that i m not virgin and also abortioned.   in past.thanx

I suffered the same... BT nw I hv moved on in my life alone Why to suffer bcoz of any bloody monster Every girl cn live a beautiful life without a boyy Nd so cn i I will live for others

No, there is no way for anyone to know unless you tell them.. there is no tests to see if there was an abortion or medical evidence of one.

Same here..hi even i am muslim...nd d thing is... i had an abortion 6 years b4 when i was 17 years nd v r still in relation but my bf is very possessive nd he dnt have faith in me..he puts restrictions on me. Then later i met one guy who became my best frnd ......he loved me like anything nd even i started loving him...i told him abt mt past...he said he wil accept me anyhow on any condition....v had sex 4 to 5 times....and after he got job he has totally changed.... he doesnt expresses his love now...after ds also v had 4 times sex....now after having abortion nd sex also...cn anyone knw abt my virginity nd i had months child abortion nd my whole has bcome wide....plz do suggest wht to do....