Hello everyone. Long time no see :) How are you? Everything ok?

I have one question for you. I assume that you all have heard about linus pauling therapy. Well, my sister’s husband has some heart issue and doctors told him that this is the best therapy that they can recommend for him. I don’t know nothing about this, since I don’t know anyone who has experience with it – I think.

I think that I am going to find a proper answer in here :) So, can you tell me how effective is linus pauiling therapy for heart disease?

Thank you a lot!

Yes, the Pauling Therapy is very effective. I have a family history of heart disease and have been using it since 2000. There are over 100 references from medical and scientific journals. The science is there for you to read!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello. Ashley, just like guest told you, it is very, very effective and a lot of people are using this therapy. This is very specific therapy for cardiovascular and heart diseases and it is based on high dosages of two very essential nutrients such as vitamin C and the amino acid lysine. Both of these substances are essential foods and that means that we all need those two ingredients in our life. Those ingredients are safe and they don’t have any toxic dosage. This therapy is very effective.  So I think that no one of us should be afraid of this therapy.

Hi guys. According to the experience from other people that I do know very well, this therapy is very, but very effective. With vitamin C, Lysine and proline you can prevent a lot of heart disease or even make your condition much better. Well, the essential nutrients that Linus recommended are available without any prescription in every drug store in the America.

That definitely makes a life much easier. It is actually a non – prescription cure for heart diseases. And it is a great prevention.

So, why not? I think that no one should run away from trying this therapy, no matter what you do believe or what you do not believe.

Hey guys,

I think that this therapy is extremely effective. I heard that a lot of famous people said "thanks" to Dr. Pauling, they thanked him for saving their lives and actually called him a genius.

This therapy is used to prevent heart issues as well rather than just to treat them. The essential nutrients that Linus Pauling recommended are available without prescription in every drug store in America. 

There are five different products in the Linus Pauling Therapy: CardioAde, Cardio-C, HeartTechnology, Ascorsine 9 and Ascorbade. All of these products feature Linus Pauling's two main recommendations: Lots of vitamin C and the amino acid lysine to neutralize Lp(a) cholesterol. You can't make a mistake when choosing any of these.

Hey there.

I don’t have experience with it, but my cousin Ellen has and she told me that this therapy is very, very effective. She told me that this therapy is magical and that she is very sorry because she was not able to apply before on her health. She told me that I should try it as well.

Honestly, I trust her because her condition is very complicated and so far, nothing was so good for her.

So, I say as well – why not. Try it. I am sure that you won’t be sorry about it after a while.

Hey everyone,

Eric, this therapy is not something that you need to apply for. It's available in every single pharmacy store for everyone to buy even without prescription. So she could have used it whenever she wanted to.

As Stradivarius wrote, this therapy is used to prevent heart diseases as well rather than just treating them. It has been used by so many people so far and it showed extremely good results. It's one of a kind therapy, there are no other therapies for preventing heart diseases, if you don't count change in diets and lifestyles, even though these can't really be called therapies. 

Hi everybody,

I used this therapy for a while. I didn't have any problems with my heart but my ex boyfriend was kind of a health freak so when he heard that this therapy is used to prevent heart diseases, he wanted to try it and he asked me if I wanted to do it with him. I had nothing against it since it's just a prevention for heart diseases, which is good.

I can't say much except that I never had any trouble with my heart. I don't know if that is because of this therapy or not, but I think that it certainly did help me.