I am trying to lose some weight and I need some information about Chromium Picolinate. Can anyone tell me how effective and safe are Chromium Picolinate and Fenfluramine as appetite suppressants?

As I know Chromium Picolinate is sold over the counter as a nutritional supplement. It works with insulin in assisting cells to take in glucose and release energy and as far as I know has not been shown to cause weight loss and Chromium Picolinate’s ability to improve insulin effectiveness is being questioned. Fenfluramine is the chemical name of a drug that inhibits the release of serotonin in the brain and serotonin is the "feel good me" drug that the brain produces. However, Fenfluramine is being looked at as an anti-obesity drug, but research so far indicates that when the drug is stopped, weight can be regained.