Hey,

I'm 23 years old, and live in the UK.

I have had several girlfriends over the past 3-4 years, but none have been a great success. Out of 7 girlfriends, only 1 has wanted to have sex with me - and I know why the others didnt. It's because i'm uncut (not circumcised). Now, just so everyone knows, most guys in the UK still have their foreskin, so it's not uncommon. But it seems that more and more girls are finding that a problem. They all said that they've heard uncut men are dirty down there, and were even squeamish seeing my penis. The one girl that would have sex with me would only do it when I was wearing a condom - she wouldn't do oral sex as she thought it was dirty too.

Now, i've thought long and hard about this, and i'm still not sure what to do. I'm happy with my body - i know i keep my penis clean, even with my foreskin - and like 99% of british men, i don't particularly want to be circumcised. But if that's what it takes to get the girls, should i go for it?

I've been to see a specialist who has talked everything through with me, and it seems a pretty straigh forward operation. Now that i've seen it, i quite like the look of a circumcised penis, but is this just an unneccesary operation?

I just don't know what to do - so i'm looking for some direction from you guys!

Cheers

Tom

The foreskin is natural, normal and healthy and its possession contributes to a sense of wellbeing. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves is has most of the sensation. Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse effects. The operation is irreversible. If you get circumcised, you will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss.

I would not want to be circumcised. If I were in your shoes, I would say goodbye to all of those girls and keep looking for someone who could accept me in my natural state.

This is nonsense. Never in all my time on forums(and I've spent a lot of time) have I seen an uncircumcised man in the UK have trouble with girls because of normal foreskin. This man is either someone with a medical condition or a circumcision promoter trying to spread the myth that women prefer circumcised. His situation just does not make sense.