I am 40 years old. I noticed that my foreskin is longer than it was before. It bothers me and I am not sure what right thing to do is. I think I am too old for circumcision.

I think that circumcision is better to be rule than exception. You are not too old, you are only 40 and long foreskin can be serious disadvantage. The parts under can become irritated and inflamed. I haven’t heard a single guy who was sorry that he had been circumcised.

i am shocked about the reply i just read : circumcision is not the answer to a long foreskin ! You will loose a lot of sensations when having sexual intercourse and the penis will indeed hurt when erect when you are cut too tight ( 75 % of the circumcisions ) the glans ( penis head ) will be dry and wrinkled and will loose sensitivity ! Most women prefer uncut men even with long foreskin as intercourse is more comfortable for them as the foreskin slides in the vagina and compensates for the irritation of the penis movements. Think very seriously before getting circumcised , once it's done it's forever !

I am so happy to hear that women feel okay with an uncircumcised penis. Honestly i thought like i was a freak but now not so much, lol. But one more thing, what is the percent of men who are circumcised vs. uncircumcised? Thanks in advance...

I want to thank you for your comment in regards of uncut men, I have always wanted to be cut just for cosmetics reasons and because all my friends are cut and they all make fun of me and they tell me that I have an ant eater. I love intercoursing like the way I am, but I want to be cut

just for the heck of it. When I read comments like yours, it always makes me think aboout it.

i am in my early 20's and i have had intercourse with two women, and have talked to both of them about whether they prefer the circumcised or not. And they both said that they love the foreskin. I don't have trouble with pulling the skin back, so i can't comment on the phimosis issue, as i have never experianced. But with it back they love the ridges of skin that it creates, right behind the head. If it were up to me, I would never get a circumcision unless it was like cancerous or something that important.

well thats made me feel abit better aswell, but when i'm erect, my foreskin goes over the head and then abit further, so theres a little bit foreskin hanging over the end of my penis, is this normal for uncut men?

I don't understand why anyone would want to be circumcised by choice. I have a long foreskin and am very proud of it. I have had a number of female partners who have been fascinated by it and have enjoyed the sex as well. You should research the function of the foreskin before you make any irreversible decision. It's very much a natural part of a man's body. There are far more uncircumcised men in the world than circumcised.

Well i agree with PFRYAN. There is nothing wrong with foreskin. And i really don't like the circumcision. It is very painful for babies, also for alder men. We are created with it and there is no need to cut it. My sexual life is good, and i really like that i a not circumcised.

Having a longer foreskin doesn't really mean much--it's probably a part of the natural process of getting older. I know that skin starts to get a little looser as one ages so it's possible that's the cause for your looser skin now that you are slightly older. You could consider a circumcision but there's a small gland that's in the tip of the foreskin that you would be cutting. If you are okay with cutting that out, then go for it. Otherwise, it's not much to deal with!

Don't get circumcised. It isn't worth it at all.

Just a couple of notes on cosmetic circumcisions. Firstly, make sure you research it thoroughly. Talk about it with your other half and gather as much information as you can. Whilst there are a lot of men who are happy with the results there are also those that are unhappy with the results of a circumcision and you should look to read both sets of reviews. A charity called 'NORM-UK' specialise against circumcisions so its a good start for information from that perspective.

Also, any questions, feel free to ask them on here and someone will get back to you. Remember if you have it done its for life so make sure you make the right decision.

I have to agree with kingfreze here and weigh in that you may not want to get the circumcision, as it turns out that it can remove some feeling if you cut the foreskin. What do you think?

Having a super long foreskin is very advantageous for many reasons.Firstyl, for a prtner and for you as the skin flides more son and protects your glans.

Well, I resent having been cut  as an infant without my consent.

I would wish for a very long foreskin.I actually think it is like a work of art in many ways in its appearnace.

Truthfully, I hope one day to find a permanent lover who has one as well.

I am turning 30 in a few weeks and it has been on my mind to get circumcised. I too have a long foreskin and found it has got in the way during sex. Sometimes robbing me of my climax having to stop. Not too sure what to do, but people saying not to get it done because its not wrong to have foreskin, or celebrate it doesn't help. Most forums I've read are full of people swaying folk off the idea. Not actually listening to their problem.

Ive lived with mine for 30 years, I know what it's like to have one. Ill prob miss it if I chose to get rid of it, but I'm guessing my sex life will be better.