Hey guys so I'm 15 years old and I was told I was circumcised by my parents and I searched and found out that I had something called a loose circumcision which is really embarrassing in my opinion. It honestly looks like im not circumcised because theres some extra skin but the skin stops like a few millimeters before my head.  I can't retract this skin permanently it just goes back to it's normal position. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening? Also is this still considered foreskin? and also does masturbating affect this in anyway? Any info, experiences, fixes, techniques would be honestly save me as I'm getting a bit depressed from the look of my penis. Thanks guys!

Dude you are lucky to still have that part of your penis remaining. I'ts the most sensitive part of your body and the part that controls your erectile and ejaculatory reflexes and enables you to have orgasms. Why are you embarrased about it? When you have an erection it retracts and looks the same as every other penis, except that you have the benefit that your frenulum (the orgasm hotline innervated by the perineal nerve). My experience as a man circumcised as an adult is that I wish every day to have at the very least what you have - a highly sensitive piece of equipment that will bring you and your partner immense pleasure for a lifetime. Be proud of it.

There's nothing wrong with foreskin; it is not a birth defect, and it serves an important purpose. You are lucky that you weren't robbed of everything you were naturally born with down there, so don't be depressed! Maybe the doctor didn't want to fully circ you so he left you with as much as he could. It's unfortunate he even cut you in the first place. Unless there's a medical necessity (which is extremely rare, despite what you might think), performing this procedure on the body of a non-consenting person is medically unethical. If you are living in the US, you should know that intact genitalia is becoming the norm in our society; fewer and fewer American parents are subjecting their child to this unnecessary, painful, and damaging procedure. If you're living elsewhere in the world, intact is already the majority.

my husband is 21 & has this. Upon getting pregnant I actually asked his mother why she didn't circ him (I was curious in case it was a boy) & let me tell you that was one awkward convo! It's as if he's not cut at all. You and he are both very lucky to have escaped the horrible reprocussions of being cut. Research circumcision! There are zero pros & a ton of cons. I'm pregnant with a boy and will not be circumcising him. Rest assured that the only reason you're uncomfortable with the look is because you're an American conditioned to only seeing mutilated penises, cut away from their true & normal form. You likely have a lot of your frenulum - the super sensitive area under your head - left because of having what can be elected when getting cut, a "rolling circumcision." You're very lucky. God Bless!!!

You are lucky to have what you do have left! The foreskin alone has 20,000 sensitive nerve endings. It is THE MOST sensitive part of the penis. Without it, not only will you lose out on all of that super sensitivity, your head would also become calloused and raw- leaving you even MORE desensitized. My Husband was circ'd as a newborn... something he did not ask for, or have a choice in, because his tiny body was physically helpless and depended on his Mother and Father to keep him safe. Unfortunately, they were given misinformation and a highly sensitive, functioning part of his penis was cut off for no reason- leaving his with a slight curvature to his penis and so much less sensation than he is actually supposed to feel. He is now restoring his foreskin without surgery (it's called 'tugging'... check out www.tlctugger.com it's pretty amazing) but even when his foreskin grows back, he will never have those nerves back that were chopped off. He will only regain some sensitivity due to the head of his penis being covered and protected. Please- if you ever have a child and he is a boy... leave him PERFECT as he is born.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Oh and to clarify about masturbation- if you are circ'd you have to use a lot of lube and lots of pressure (due to the loss of sensitivity) to reach orgasm. If you have all/most of your foreskin, it will probably not only be easier for you to get/maintain erections, but also easier for you to masturbate with no lube, as nature intended. All of the lube you need should be right there :) You know, that's how circumcision came to be so popular in the US... to curb masturbation. Sick, right?!

Don't do it babe! Circumcision will ruin your sensitivity and take away all the natural functions your foreskin has. My hubby is restoring his foreskin which will take over 2 years to do. You have no idea how much I would love to be with an intact man again. Sex was wonderful with foreskin. Society in America is changing, girls love foreskin! Honestly can you think of a man or woman that wants less penis? Not me! I love foreskin, its yummy ;-)

How fortunate that you still have some of your foreskin remaining! The foreskin is the most sexually pleasurable part of the penis. I'm going to give you a couple of links to check out about the foreskin and its functions, and also about something called foreskin restoration.

I know that especially at 15 it can be hard to feel comfortable in your own skin, and even more so when you feel that you look different or abnormal. The truth is that the vast majority of men in the world are not circumcised! In the US it's very common for guys your age and older to be circumcised, but that is changing for babies being born today. In 2009 only 32.5% of newborn boys in the US were circumcised, and that number is probably even lower now. Having some foreskin does NOT make you abnormal.

As an American woman who has had both circumcised and intact (uncircumcised) sexual partners, I can honestly say that I very much prefer an intact partner. As you will see in one of the links I'm going to give you, the foreskin not only makes sex more pleasurable for the man, but for his partner as well. Also, if a girl is shallow enough that the way your penis looks is a problem for her, she is not worth your time! A girl should want to be with you for who you are; having a foreskin is a bonus because it makes the sex more comfortable and pleasurable for her!

If you are very uncomfortable with the look of your penis you have a couple of options. Option1) You can have your remaining foreskin removed. In my opinion, this is not the best option. You are fortunate to still have some of the very special nerve endings that most circumcised men have lost altogether. You will learn more about these nerve endings in a couple of the links I provide. If you choose to remove the rest of your foreskin you will be removing these special nerve endings as well. You will also be completely removing your gliding mechanism, which you will learn about in the links. Option 2) You can begin doing something called foreskin restoration. This means that you will be tugging on your remaining foreskin little by little to stretch it back out to a full sized foreskin. This is a great option, because you will completely restore your gliding mechanism. Unfortunately, the nerve endings you have already lost are gone for good, but you can still restore some of the function of the foreskin. In addition to acting as a gliding mechanism during sex and masturbation (which adds a whole new dimension to sexual pleasure) the foreskin protects the glans (head) from something called keratinization (which I will provide a link on).

You should not base this decision on how you think girls will react to the way your penis looks. I know I said this, but it's worth repeating. If a girl is shallow enough to be concerned with the way your penis looks, find another girl. I know it's hard to have that kind of confidence, especially at this time in your life, but you need to know that you are worth more than that. The right girl will love you the way you are, even if you do nothing and leave your penis as it is now. This decision needs to be based on what YOU want. NOone has the right to tell you what to do with your penis. Not a girl, not your parents, not some stranger on the internet. It's YOUR penis. You need to do what will make YOU happy.

You might be wondering why we circumcise newborns in the US. The rest of the world doesn't do it and I'm telling you that it would be ok to stretch your foreskin back out, so why would the US do it at all? Well there are several reasons, but I assure you that none of them are good. There is no medical reason to do this. I know there are those who believe that it helps to prevent infections and STD's, but science simply does not support this (there ARE some faulty studies out there that can mislead you, so be careful if you choose to research). If you want more information on this, send me a FB message and I will be happy to share it with you. Some of the reasons for circumcision in the US are religion, myths about cleanliness and health, and the parents' preference. You will not be harming yourself if you choose to restore your foreskin.

WOW!!!

It's great to see so many responses from girls for foreskins. You should start your own "GFF" group.

I was born when it was almost routine to chop it off but the doctor did ask my mother if she wanted it done. Her reply was "you're not cutting anything off my baby boy". So I'm quite thankful to her for that.

Having a foreskin is such a pleasure during intercourse. The foreskin allows the penis head to slide in and out of it for my pleasure while protecting my wife's vaginal wall from the scraping action of a bare head rubbing against it. The inner side of the foreskin is stretch sensitive and provides a wonderful feeling as it gets stretched on the "in" stroke. That feeling causes an involuntary thrust response that pushes the penis in a little more at the end of the stroke for her pleasure and mine.

Having a foreskin is great for masturbation. You can roll it up and down or pull it back so you can rub the bare glans for the ultimate pleasure and tug it back tight to get the stretch response. I like to dry rub my glans and the inner foreskin that is stretched tigntly down my shaft. My glans likes being rubbed, and having a foreskin to cover it when it's not in use keeps it sensitive enough for just the right amount of pleasure the next time.

Keep spreading the word girls ----- foreskins are great. They are NOT God's mistake.

It appears my comment has been edited and all of the links have been removed. Please message me on FB and I will send them to you!!

Ya but you survived the initiation to the forum  XD

Welcome to the group:-)

I have that too and it looks really weird, and no, I am in no way proud of it. I DO NOT have foreskin so everyone please shut up about how awesome you think foreskin is. I just want a solution because where I was circumsized is all saggy and completly unflattering in ever way possible. I don't care if I get better orgasms or if it's the way humans are intended to be. I just want my weiner to look normal. Not like a saggy flower.

Gregory, it would really be best to leave it alone. Try to get use to it. Too much of a chance the doctors would mess it up. They do mess up things. Your only choice would be to let them cut it again.

If I was going to get circed, I would want it "high and tight". That is to say the cut would be as far up the shaft as possible so it's as close to my abdomen as it can be. That would leave all my inner foreskin intact and keep all the skin tight so it wouldn't slide around or bunch up.

You may have quite a bit of your inner foreskin still there so you could still have that done. I would suggest going to a plastic surgeon who has considerable experience doing "free hand" circumcisions. Tell him/her exactly what you want and be certain he/she understands and will do it. The inner foreskin has stretch sensitive nerve endings that provide a lot of pleasure for you during sex so you want to save any that is left.

I don't know if women get much additional pleasure out of your loose circumcision compared to you having a tight circ. Maybe some who are reading this and have experienced it both ways would be kind enough to tell us.

I do know my wife didn't like it at all when I held my foreskin back to simulate being circumcised. She preferred the way the foreskin worked inside her, she said it hurt the other way. However I'm quite sure there are women who like the feeling of the bare glans moving in and out, rubbing on the walls of their vagina. It's a personal preference thing just like I prefer to hold my foreskin back tight and dry rub my bare glans and shaft during masturbation while most guys don't do it that way.

NO WEB ADDRESS? IF WE HAVE E MAIL ADRESS WE CAN GET MORE INFORMATION