Just came across this forum and its very informative but am struggling to correctly diagnose my personal problem.

Im a 22 yr old male. My problem is that my foreskin is much longer than my penis. Theres about a 2 inch overhang when not erect. My penis is around 6 inches erect but the foreskin is still not retracted behing my penis head. Its not tight or anything (was reading a bout a frenulum in another topic and it does have that). I can pull my foreskin behind my penis! Have had sex a few times and i seem to ejaculate after about 2 minutes. After ejaculating it becomes sore and goes flacid pretty soon.Is this because its too sensitive?? When maturbating i can last slightly longer but not much. Do i need to get circumcised? Any information is greatly appreciated

don' get circumcised ! Be lucky you were left intact. Learn to love your foreskin and accept it. The foreskin is wonderful source of pleasure and is intented to be there. Where u born circumcised? Alright then, its ok to be uncut. I am proud white american born uncut male, I even made sure both my sons were left intact. Be proud of what u are and what u have. Love it !!

There is a lot of misinformation around about foreskin retraction. It is perfectly normal for a longer foreskin to not retract on erection. Why should it? I also have a long foreskin that does not automatically retract on erection. It is normal for the penis to become hypersensitive after erection. I see no reason for you to be circumcised. Circumcision is a bad operation that is best avoided.

There is a lot of misinformation around about foreskin retraction. It is perfectly normal for a longer foreskin to not retract on erection. Why should it?

I also have a long foreskin that does not automatically retract on erection.

It is normal for the penis to become hypersensitive after erection.

I see no reason for you to be circumcised.

Circumcision is a bad operation that is best avoided.

If you have a long foreskin the foreskin will not retract automatically on erection. This is normal. There is no reason that it should retract. Only short foreskins retract automatically.

I don't see that you have a problem. Circumcision is a very destructive operation that should be avoided if at all possible.

After you ejaculate, you go into the 'refractory period' when you pevis becomes hypersensitive for a little while. You certainly don't need to get circumcised.

You are blessed with an abundant, nerve-filled, highly erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin even though it does not automatically retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A full-length foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

There is a lot of mis-information about foreskin retraction. Do not depend on what you see in p*rn videos. The extent to which the head of the erect penis is visible depends on the length of the foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Many full-length foreskins glide forward again when released.

When a full-length foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A full-length foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep their full-length foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The full-length foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The full-length foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.