hi i'm 14 and i can retract my foreskin when unerect but not erect(i have had the problem that i ahve a tight foreskin). so when my penis if as unerect as possible i can pul back ym foreskin but my foreskin seem to bee attached to my penis head. i was wondering whether anyone knew what the reason was. is it down to it disconnects at a certiain age or time of puberty or should i speak to my parents about it...
all feedback i am grateful for ty

p.s. do i have to retract foreskin or is it ok and normal that i leave it as it it( tight and not able to retract)

It's fine how it is, it just means you're uncut. (Un-circumcised) and is perfectly normal, i had the same thoughts a little while ago so don't worry about it.

A large majority of europe are uncut. As far as i know circumcision was a popular trend in the USA but is starting to die out. (Which is why in pornos n such a lot of people are cut, well to my experience.)

Really, its not a bad thing. Personally I'm happy that I'm uncut.

Sorry if some of the info i gave was incorrect, but I'm only 15 too. Really though, nothing to worry about :-D

Hi Anonynmous:

The attachment of the foreskin to the bottom of the head is normal. It is called the frenulum. It is supposed to be there. It won't disconnect unless you tear it accidentally by vigorous sexual activity.