Im 15, not circumsized, and when my penis is flaccid, i can retract it to the bottom of the head (Also - where is it able to retract to?) but when erect i cant really, well i can but it doesnt feel right..

i am the same as above... 15 uncut i cn pull the foreskin back when erect but it hurts to touch

Yeah same as above! 15/ not circumcised/ Can retract but causes pain

To be hounest i didn't know/take notice that the foreskin had to retract. I have been masturbating for a few years without retracting at all (still feels good!).

Is it neccessary to do it...?

I've read a few articles about stretching the foreskin and exposing the gland but don't want to 'damage' myself.

HELP!?!

I'm uncircumcised too and all three of you are fifteen (a few years younger than me) and you need to stretch and excercise your foreskins so they will glide back and fourth with sex. If you can't pull it back then try every day and it will stretch until it will pull back. All perfectly natural. However just because you got it to pull back doesn't mean you're done stretching, it has to glide back and fourth and cover durring sex and almost want to fall back forward when soft. So keep up the hard work, it will pay in the end.