Hi, I'm a virgin male with Uncut Penis, I Want to know What happens to the Uncut Penis During the first time Sex ?? Is it Cut ?and its painful ???

Please can someone Help me

Health Guru
A cut penis means it has been circumcised.
That also depends if you have a tight foreskin or if you can pull it back easy or not

In my case when I was younger, in my first and in other times (2, 3, 4, 5,) I felt a lot of pain and sometimes hurts my foreskin and frenulum. Twice I went to Dr. office because my penis was bleeding so bad.. I don´t like to remember that. How old are you?

Hi, if you can roll your foreskin over the head of your penis OK when you masturbate, it should be OK when you insert your penis into a vagina. How old are you and do you produce pre cum when you are feeling turned on?

Hey blankcanvas
Thanks for the reply Yes I can Pull it back..

I have an uncut penis as well and what a feeling I got when I entered my girl friend for the first time, I felt a tingle all over my body as the head of my penis popped out of my forskin and then slipped back inside the forskin, it gave off soo much nervous tension when your head pops out of its forskin its makes having sex with your girl friend a lot more relaxing.

That depends on whether your foreskin is retractable.

Rock 55:

There is nothing in a girl's vagina that would cut your penis.

Have you been practicing your stretching exercises to get ready for sex?

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

Hi, I'm 34 Indian male living in Delhi, and am a celibate since birth. Never ever had sex nor had any sexual encounter as yet. I always had a spiritual bent of mind that kept me away from carnal pleasures. But i noticed that being a Hindu and uncircumcised, my Foreskin is tight especially when erect. Does not slide back at all. But when in Normal position though, it does slide back. I guess I was chosen for celibacy after-all...

Kaulhulk:

If you want your foreskin to retract when you are erect, then you need to do some stretching exercises.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

What happen if it wont go back after u pulled it to the back ?

I want 2 knw if u have sex wth a vingen nd u also a vingen r u going 2 get pain coz I hv uncut penis

I am a 58 yr. old uncut guy and no it does not hurt and guys that are uncut are more sensitive so it is better,but wear a condom because you DO NOT want to get your girl pregnant.enjoy but BE SAFE!!!!

Hey dude, your foreskin rolls back when you enter the female. same when you use a condom. your foreskin has to roll back so it is snug in the condom. hope that helps

When im finna insert my penis into an girl Do I Pull The Foreskin Completely Back Exposing The Head? or Just Put My Penis In Regular? Please answer