Do women prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?

its all a matter of opinion but i think to a lot of women it dosent really matter

I prefer the look of circumsized more, but when its hard they both look basically the same.

It depends on the girl, but if a girl ever doesn't like you because of that then thats stupid.

i prefer uncircumsized personally, which is what i mean about its a matter of opinion :-)!

Im very curious about this subject. Im havent got much experience and beleive me I dont want any experience!

When I meet the guy of my dreams and we both love each other ect ect it wont matter to me, BUT I have slept with 3 guys :$

One being my ex boyfriend and 2 umm 2 other guys who I got to sleep with 2 x each :$

My ex bf had been circumsised and these 2 one nighters or whatever you wuld call them were not circumsised.

The interesting thing I found was its like the skin was restricting there slong, like the skin was too tight around it and I found both guys could only get their thing like 90% hard, just wasnt quite hard enough.

Besides from that one of them was hung like a horse, and with the excess skin its like there wasnt alot but it seemed enough so as when we were having s*x I couldnt feel his d*ck in me that much, its hard to explain but I think it deffinatly effected how much I felt.

My ex bf who is circumsised I enjoyed s*x with the most, he wasnt the biggest but he'd get it rock hard and satisfied me.

Im not too sure but yeah the really big guy who wasnt circumsised its like the his slong was doing the movement within the skin and the skin wasnt moving too much stopping me from feeling it, lol if anyone can understand that lmao.

Im not too concerned, and at the end of the day when it comes to love sex doesnt matter to me, its about the person and the relationship.

in the UK its not really a big thing to be circumsized. if a man is uncircumsized it will make no difference to how hard he can get, theres nothing an uncircumsized penis can do compared to a circumsized one. ive only had sex with 1 person and thats my boyfriend who im engaged too. and hes uncircumsized and he can get rock hard sex is amazing. the fact is theres no difference between the two apart from the fact that one has a foreskin and the other dosent. niether way makes any difference to sexual proformance.

Ive found they vary but I prefer circumsized. When it came to love it wouldnt matter but I havent settled down yet

Sexual performance is down to chemistry between two people not whether the penis is circumcised.

Ive been with both a circumsized and an uncircumsized penis and well.. the uncircumsized one was with my ex boyfriend and his penis would just, not really do it for me, we would have sex probably a couple times a month or sometimes less[we were like 14 or 15 so it was hard to get away with it] and i remember liking it, but since he was my first i didnt know how a circumsized one would feel.

And recently I had sex with a circumsized penis, and i enjoyed it a lot better. They were both kinda different when came to size because my ex boyfriend was like 5 1/2 or 6 and the other guy was around 71/2 to 8 inches so there was a difference. But i could stil tell it was because of being circumsized and uncircumsized. I personally prefer circumsized, but when it comes down to the moment where you just want it, it doesnt matter all that much

i feel bad for all those guys who are circumsized, i would never let anyone cut a peice of my penis off.
poor penises
:'(

This kind of question is honestly pointless,, unless doing a scientific pole to get a good portion of societies opinion.. but it needs to be a bit more controlled then on a forum such as this.

ANYWAY>>
I have been with both and honestly, I do not thing cut or un-cut made as much of a difference to me as did the way they moved their body and how I felt about the man at the time.
My hubby is un-cut and I love his.... BUT.. we have been together for over 14 years.. he knows my body like his own and knows exactly what to do and when to do it to make us feel good. I also know his body like my own. Plus we have great communication and are deeply in love.
The previous man was just a fling, he meant nothing to me and it actually looked odd to me.

So there are far too many variables to this, it is more than whether they are cut or not but how ALL the pieces fit together. I would never judge or feel different about a man based on how his penis is.

entirely depends on the woman and what she prefers.
the important part is how YOU feel about it.

LackOfPleasure and Oxy both said what I have heard from girls most of the time. A long loose foreskin pleasures the penis within it but does little for the girl on the outside of it.

Who cares? Would a woman cut off a part of her vagina because it looks unattractive? I mean a female circumcision is called female genital mutilation. And men are made to feel insecure if they don't amputate the most sensitive part of their penis to please them.

If you are circumcised, be outraged your parents told a doctor it was OK to hack off part of your penis! if you're not cut, thank whatever power you wish that you can still feel your penis.

Dude, it's the most sensitive part of the male anatomy, foreskin, frenulum, and glans. Hacking it off removes around 20,000 nerve endings, if you take the frenulum, around 10,000 more, also now the glans and whatever remaining foreskin hardens to take being exposed, this is called keratinization. which is derived from keratin, what makes up finger nails and hair. So as cut men age, they continue to lose sensation of the penis.

Circumcised penis is beauty & sexy. Guaranteed orgasms.