I‘ve been feeling some king of irritation on my clitoris, sometimes even pain. The thing that most disturbs me is a lack of orgasm during sex. Even my boyfriend became nervous because of my complaining. I just can’t think on anything that could cause this irritation. Should I ask my gynecologist?

Yes, I think you should. It is not my attention to offend you but if the smegma is not washed away on regular bases, it can accumulate and dry out forming small hard kernels under the hood of clitoris. In mild cases the dried smegma may only slightly irritate the clitoris, resulting in a need to scratch it, but irritation can be painful during vaginal intercourse and perhaps when walking while wearing tight pants. Ask your gynecologist about the treatment.

hey, i have a torn clit...my boyfriend was eating me out while drunk and tore it with his teeth by accident...i think i need stitches..what should i do?