I think my clitoris is rip or torn after i fell down the stairs. i'm so scared. Where my labia meets at the top, instead of it meeting at the bottom of my clitoris, it meets a little higher into my clitoris, like in the centre of it(looks like a rip). it looks like it split down the middle to the bottom. Is this normal? will it heal itself and form back to a "full" clitoris with no rip? I started bleeding yesterday but now that the bleeding stopped (only spotting) . can the clitoris be ripped? I know it was my clitoris that was bleeding because i can see some blood stain on the "rip" area.

i drew a picture to make it a little easier to understand, if it does.

My outer labia is swollen and black now. will the colour fade and shirink back in size. how long will it take? I'm 22

Hi hun I would like to help you but can I ask you one favor can you repost the picture that you posted and hit disable smilies for this post and see if the pic works then. That should fix it I think!!

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/pictureds.jpg/

did it work this time? @_@

Yes it did thank you hun! It looks like it may beripped a little bit which is normal when you fall or do an unexpected split and your body is not physically in shape for it. But it does not look major it looks as if it will heal on its own just try to keep it clean with some alcohal pads and some neosporin this should help it heal faster and take away pain and keep it from getting infected. If you are sexually active dont have sex until this is healed due to the fact of cross contamination and severe infection that could lead to surgery. If you do not want to use the cream neosporin they have the spray one kind. This is what I use for my son when he gets a scrath or cut bc it drys faster and isnt as maessy as the cream. I hope this helps you out. :-D

it literally looked like a split from the middle down. hope it heals soon :-(

sounds like you may have stretched or torn some tissue, black is never a good sign, it indicates either blood accumulation, or decay, if there is pain, or dificulty urinating, consult your dr. asap. as to the torn clit, it is possible. I have heard of clits being torn loose during rough sex, or damaged.considering how many nerves are involved, plus the area is prone to infection from urinary flow. I'd get checked, immediately.

I can't remember everything from my accident but I think I got torn through right to the clitoris gland knob . I was recenltly checked in a physical exam and was told my anatomy is just fine. I still don't understand why. Is this was happened to you with your fall?

How long to heal