I would like to know if it's normal to have clumps of gooey discharge at 37 weeks pregnant. :?

It can be normal or it can be your mucus plug releasing. Sometimes a pregnant woman can lose their mucus plug several times (it does regenerate itself in early pregnancy). It doesn't always signal that labor in imminent like many wives tales (and most women) will claim. It can be hours, day, weeks, and yes even months before labor starts. Good luck! Hope your little one and you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery!

Hello there,

You are at 37 week of pregnancy and occurrence of discharge, as Imortal one has already mentioned can be sign of mucus plug releasing. If you are afraid that something else is in question than you should visit your doctor and consult him about this but I believe that there is no reason for worries and that is slowly time to prepare yourself that you will get another member of your household.

I hope that everything is going to be fine and that you will deliver healthy and beautiful baby. Do you know the sex of your baby or you want to be surprised? My sister was waiting and it was surprise that she got baby boy because everyone were expecting baby girl.