hello... i am currently 34 weeks pregnant with my second child. I had pre term labor with my other daughter, but it was able to be stopped. i have already been in and out of the hospital with contractions with this one. i was just at the hospital on monday and i was 33 weeks, with contractions again. i had to have three shots of terbulatine, IV fluids and pain med. before it finally stopped. i was checked and i was 1 cm and 60% effaced. they said the baby would be fine if i delivered after i hit the 34 week mark, which im ready, but i have a few questions.... i have already lost my plug this week after being checked, and the baby has dropped. i havent had any discharge since i lost it, and i was curious if you think that it might have something to do with maybe going into labor soon.?? im giving myself another week or two at the most..... what do you think? thanks!!

I think labor varies depending on your body. Even if you lost your plug, it doens't always mean that labor immediately will begin it can be up to a few weeks before this may happen.