Please tell me if it is normal for woman to have cervical discharge during pregnancy. I’ve noticed that there is more vaginal discharge week after week. I suspect some infection although the discharge is mild-smelly and milky but and I don’t feel itching or burning. I am doing everything to keep myself clean; I don’t know what else to do.

Don’t worry, it is quite common to have more vaginal discharge during pregnancy. This discharge is made up of secretions from the cervix and vagina (old cells from the walls of the vagina), and normal bacterial flora from the vagina. In very early pregnancy, cervical secretions filled your cervical canal and created a protective barrier — the so-called mucus plug, as your cervix begins to thin out and dilate, it may expel this mucus.
But if you notice any change in the type of your cervical discharge before 37 weeks call you doctor right away.