I haven't been feeling quite myself for the past couple of days. I am in my 33rd week of pregnancy and am experiencing nausea, cramping, alot of cervical pressure, extreme fatigue(more than usual) and yesterday I noticed a slight brownish discharge. Is it anything serious or is it just me being pregnant?

There is probably no need to panic but it would be wise to check with your doctor. Brown discharge can mean that the baby is close but just to be safe consult with your doctor.

And congratulations. Soon you will experience one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. Do you know what the sex of your baby is or you want to be surprised like my sister did? She was hoping for the girl so she was buying mostly pink things and now her baby boy has almost everything in pink but he is so cute than nobody sees that he is a boy.

Let us know about your results after consulting with your doctor. Like I have mentioned before it is probably nothing but it is better to be safe than sorry.  

I would also report that to your doctor, right away. Though it is normal to feel all kinds of uncomfortable during the third trimester of pregnancy, those sound like possible signs of impending labor to me, and it is still way too early for that. I don't want to worry you so I will also say it could be nothing but some mild stomach bug, but I do think you should take it seriously enough to see a doctor right away. I had nausea, cramping, fatigue, and brown discharge (and losing the mucus plugs) the day I ended up going into full labor, so it sounds a little concerning to me. 

Good luck and I hope everything is fine.