Hi.. Im 24wk pregnant and lately i notice i've got weird, thick discharge, it smell normal but the colour is a bit strange green light yellowish , i dont know it is normal or not. my husband also notice that everytime we had intercourse the is something thick on his penis as well might come from my vagina. but its not itchy. it looks lke cheese as well .

How long have you been pregnant?
Have you been tested for STD’s or Candida when you got pregnant?

Vaginal discharge in pregnancy is common and it is normal that is excessive but the green color confuses me. Pregnancy discharge is usually clear and milky fluid that has no or some mild smell.

The reason pregnant ladies experience more discharge is due to excessive estrogen that bigger and stronger blood flow to the this area. The discharge is nothing else but fluid from cervix and vagina, old vaginal walls and normal bacterial flora from the vagina.

However, excessive discharge may indicate preterm delivery. During pregnancy cervical secretion is filling up the cervix and creating this mucus plug. When the labor approaches, cervix starts to broaden and may expel this mucus that usually has egg-white color and maybe even a bloody ting to it.

You should definitely have this discharge checked by a gynecologist who is running your pregnancy! When is your next appointment? There are some screening tests that could say if you will have a preterm labor but I think that you could check this discharge for any bacterial (or other) presence!

Having sex can also dilate the cervix and make you expel the mucus.

I am not pregnant but am experiencing the same type of discharge %-)

Green discharge is usually associated with a bacterial infection, like trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis, but the "cheese" bit makes me think you probably have a yeast infection instead. They're known for being itchy, but mine wasn't either during pregnancy. It just felt... a bit sore. 

Definitely check in with your OBGYN or midwife. Don't wait until your next prenatal, just go for it. Yeast infections are quite common during pregnancy, but if you have one, you will still want to be rid of it as soon as you can. Meanwhile, grab some probiotics as well, to help you fight any yeast infection off.