hi, so there is one single 1-2 cm red bump on my testicle that showed up about 3 days ago. there is no pain from it, but it looks concerning. I believe I am clear from STD's (got tested in July) could they have missed something?

Hey there at hard to say what to is because there is no picture ..... Is it dry or scaly? Is there a blister or any pus coming out of it?

how do I post pictures on here? it is dry, no pus

You have to upload in. Link from a site like photobucket or tinypic then copy and paste the link. Make sure to put a disclaimer about graphic content after the link so thoes who do not wish to view it are warned

here it is - WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE IN LINK:

copy/paste to browser

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey there it looks like it could be either an ingrown hair or less likely mollescum... Does it have an indent kind of like a belly button in the center?

Yeah it does a little bit

It could be mollescum contagiosum or if your shave your scrotum it could be an ingrown hair

I do shave. That's probably. It...there is no pain or discomfort from it

Hey there it should heal up in a week or two if it is not getting better or if it gets worse then I would have it looked at

Thanks for the info!

You're welcome keep me posted