Hi I'm 17 years old and am still a virgin.

This morning i woke up and felt a lump on my penis, I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and noticed 2 hard white pimples closely together about a inch under the head of my penis.

It does'nt hurt to urinate, they dont itch or anything like that, but they look disgusting. I'm not going to pop them and just hope theyre because of bad hygiene.

I do masturbate frequently and some times wait for periods of about an hour to take a shower and clean myself, could it be from bad hygiene?

I've ruled out genital warts but am scared they might be sebaceous prominence. But does sebaceous prominence appear overnight?

I'd appreciate your opinons and if anyone could provide me with a decent photo of sebaceous prominence on the penis i'd like to compare it to my pimples.

As of now i've put pure tea tree oil onto them, in hopes of it drying them out of doing someting

thanks guys

here is a image of the problem

GRAPHIC IMAGE - UNDER 18 DO NOT LOOK ITS MY JOCK (sum other forum deleted my post for putting the link...?)

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8763/25770013so5.jpg

hey i'm having the same trouble as you, except i've been to the STI clinic and they said i was fine :| i'm not altogether sure what's up, did the tea tre oil help you?

I have the exact same problem you are having tranzadikt. Did you ever figure out what it was? Mine is in the exact same spot as well. Please let me know.

i umm ... alright last night i had sex with a girl. she seems to be fine (healthly) and ... well its not the lext day and i have abwt 15-20 little white lumps on the base of my peanis. Thay look just like a whole lot of pimpiles in this one spot (abwt 2 CM long and 1 and a half CM wide area) and i poped one to see what waz going on and there waz gue in side just like a pimpil ! but iv Never had/herd of pimiples down there be4 PLZ help ! do i need to see a docter ?!

alrightitsme
PostPosted: 02/11/09 - 06:24 Post subject: white bumps

Hey alrighttsme-
Go look at this blog: https://www.steadyhealth.com/white_bumps_on_penis_and_lips____sebaceous_glands____-t91030-0-asc-0.html

It helped me out tremendously and i think it might help you too