Hey guys,
I'm not sure what I have, I've been reading around and doing a lot of googling but I can't seem to find out what it is that I have. I get tiny red bumps around my arms sometimes thighs and chest area but mainly starts from around my underarm. It usually appears when I'm hot, such as biking on a summer day, or after working out. I've also gotten it after a hot shower. Here is a picture of what it looks like. Please help :)

The picture did not load unfortunately, but I can tell you that the red bumps that you have are probably related to having dry skin. That is probably why you have red bumps all over. Have you tried to put lotion on your skin and seen what that does for you? I hope that this helps.

Hi thanks for the reply.
Sorry about the picture. It loads fine for me if I copy and paste the link on the browser. For some reason the board doesn't allow me to post using their Img button, maybe because I'm not registered.

I do use lotion sometimes, but I don't recall whether they appear when I have lotion on or not.

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phototaf.jpg

i read in another site that it's due to a big temperature change (which makes sense because your body heats up while working out) or it's due to your body getting rid of toxins and stuff from having taken in too much bad/junk food. which is a good thing of course :-) hope this helped!

To be honest I actually had something ismilar to this today after having a mild fever so I can back that up. I don't think that it's anything more. Did you see a dermatologist for it or do you think that's a good explanation?