Ok it's kind of hard to explain but on both sides of my labia i have this cluster of white bumps. The clusters are the exact same on both sides and the bumps start from my clitoris(where they are about the size of a pinpoint) and the cluster ends right by the beginning of my vagina(where the bumps are a little bit bigger and aren't all the same size) I went to the gyno and asked him what they were and he ignored me!! i told them to test me for hpv but the test came back negative, whereas they still suggested the vaccine??? and none of this occured until after i begin having sex so i can't help but think it's an std, any ideas?????

did you ask him to test you for any std's?

I have the same problem but it is itchy at times and seems to be spreading.

dandymandy44,

your post was very useful and i think i have the same thing as you...i would like to know if you have found out what you have>? I have been surfing the internet trying to find out what it is but i havent came across anything until i read your post. I have been to the doctors and he told me it was just a yeast infection and so he gave me somthing to treat it. But tha bumps still havent gone away and im still worried. THe bumps start near my clitoris and are small like pin points of needles and end at the opening of my vagina but r bigger near the opening. They are almost unnoticable until you pull the skin tighter. Please if you know what it is can you please help!!

I have them too...I've had them since forever. i can remember discovering them when I was about 12. I've had std and sti tests since then and I dont have anything. Maybe it's just something that people get?

I have the EXACT same thing on both sides of my labia majora near the opening of my vagina. There are also near my clitoris but the size of pin needle heads. They're little clusters of small white tiny raised bumps underneath my skin. They are not itchy or painful. I thought i had an STD so i went to the gyno but he told me it was just from a yeast infection. I treated it and they still havent gone away. I am heading to the doctor's next week for another visit to let him look at them again. If you have any information as to what it is and you have found out can you please let me know. Thank You

i went to gyno for them and she said it was part of my vaginal structure and i dont have any stds so maybe its a normal thing, but i never use to have them until now im older so i dunno wat the cause is

Just to ask. Other then those little bumps, are there any like white or yellowish discharge?

I've been searching for help on this subject for a couple of hours. I'm so worried. I have a cluster of what look like skin tags on my clitoris, which are occasionally itchy, but not very often. They appear smaller as they get closer to my vagina, though, not larger, and it looks like they're only on my clitoris. I've recently become sexually active, but we've used a condom the only couple of times it's happened. Please help me out, someone. Anyone. I can't go to a doctor. I can't ask my mom. She hates him, and would kill me if this ends up being related to that. Maybe it's just a yeast infection? Some of my clitoris appears to be sort of dried out, too. We do a lot of manual things, and I'm thinking it just really irritated me, as I have very sensitive skin.
Please help me.
Like I said, they just look like 5 or so tiny skin tags clustered together.

I have the same thing and Im going to the doctor tomorrow about it. They are just small little whitish bumps that have been there forever. I just started paying attention to them about a week ago and Im freaking myself out. They are little clusters inside my labia and just on the skin outside the vagina. You can't see them unless you pull the skin back really tight. Im so scared that i might have hpv. Anyone find out what this is?

I ALSO have it :-) Im 18 and i first discovered it when i was about 14. They are still there, and they cause no pain of any kind. It can't be an STD because i noticed some time before i became sexually active in any way. So there you can RELAX, although i still query as to whether they are abnormal? What is it that causes this and why are all the gyne's so effing clueless????

It is not contagious, it does not cause pain, and it will not hurt you or your parter. But i would like to know exactly what it is? What makes us different? And how can a yeast infection cause something this permanent? (If it occurs from a yeast infection, which i DOUBT)

I have the same thing. I just had my first yeast infection and went to the doctors to make sure thats what it was and i had yeast in the testings. I know my body and those needle like clusters just appeared. I am wondering if they will ever go away?

I'm 13 and I noticed it last year, but I just started paying attention to it this year.

=[[ Its really embarrassing.

I actually just posted a question like that. I have those same little bumps, but... as far as I know, I've been that way ever since I learned I had a vagina (so like 10 or so) I'm 18 and have had protected sex with one man (who I'm still with) so.. I was kind of freaking out and thought I had something... maybe we all just naturally look that?

I do shave though, and on occassion I have to pluck ingrown hairs.. anyone have a good solution for preventing/treating them?

I went to the gyno the other day about little bumps on both sides of my labia majora, surrounding the opening of the vagina, and he said that it is completely normal...

Consider this,
If they have not changed over time, and if they are the same on both sides, and if they don't really bother you, it's normal!