So for the past couple months I have been noticing this red dot right on my urethra (pee hole) and I have also noticed that I have little white dots all over my shaft. I am 14 and have never had sex. I used to masterbate once every day, but then I started to see these things so I stopped doing it so much  Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks 

Hey there it's hard to say without seeing it but it sounds like the white dots could be fordyces spots  have you heard of them ?

Ya I have heard of them and that's what I thought they were. Are they harmful at all?

Hi Guest
The red dot could just be the way your urethra developed maybe on your next doctor visit you should ask about it. The pumps on your shaft if you do a search for Fordyce spots it will help you it sounds like that is what they are and most guys have them. Masturbation would not cause them reading up on what they are should put your mind at ease. Practicing good hygiene and keeping everything clean down there is important but Fordyce spots happen to most of us.

I still believe fordyces are what you have and they are nothing more than enlarged sebeceous (oil) glands.... They usually develop durring puberty

Alright thank you guys so much

You are very welcome and no fordyces spots are not harmful . If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask