i have some weird dots on my foreskin ring ya cnt see em when am not erect but when i pull my foreskin back they become visible

i also have this problem, i HAVE seen a doctor my friend, it was hard im telling you, im going to assume your a teenager as i am 15 and have this problem, this is what the doctor told me.

As with the skin, your foreskin and penis' tip has pores, and when these pores are blocked, the skin irritates and spots are formed.

Of Course, these are not normal day to day spots you get on your forehead, these spots are not cuased by grease, it is simply that with things like masturbation or just plain rubbing, or if you ARE a teenger such as i, your penis growing at an increased rate, the skin of your foreskin tends to rub off, not enough to cause ANY harm to you, just enough to block these pores,

the result is these white pimples around the foreskin, and tip of penis.

there May be similar looking spots on your scrotum and shaft, but these are normal! it is normal for your scrotum and lower penis to look like the skin of a chicken.

do NOT pick these spots or squeeze them, it will cause further blockage, i did this and my case as worse, luckily i went to the doctor before it got too bad, and for the time being im slowing down the rate of masturbation, i may be 15, but i like to explore a little to much
:-)

and finally, it is WORRYING about them that can further your fears of anything serious happening. worrying leads to you yourself trying to sort the problem.

This infection can last from anywhere between 8 months and 2 years
i have currently had my case for around a year , during which clusters have formed, but now i am seeing reduction in most spots, and retreat from the inner foreskin.

and it can lead to genital warts which i am aware can be surgically removed,

washing regularly may help.

good luck mate, it's all going to be A-okay =]

PS: They arent contagious, :-P

thanx man a bunch i was worried sick about wth was going on and now i know to not masturbate so often etc. again thank you heaps and hopefully mine will go away soon also :-D

Thank you, i was crapping it thinking i had some sort of serious infection :-D. nut luckily there are people like you who would help unlike some who would just laugh .

thanks again

Thank You!

I have realized these over the last 6 months, and I was worried that they were herpes or something (LOL).

Much relived,

Gallagher

fewwww thats a relief. i was worried sick because i had sex 5 months ago and i spoted them about 1 month ago. i thought it may be a std but i used a condom. maybe i have them because i masturbate almost every day... ;-) . thnx

thanx dude I was about to flip .. I thought it was some kind of infection but now I know.. my penis is just growing which is good dont wwe all agree to that part and im happy its nothen serious... thanx again and I have to reduce my days of masterbating also ..

I am 13 and i also have this condition i am also starting to experience the peeling of the foreskin today. but now i read your thread i am less worried about this condition. i am aware this condition will naturally deteriorate over time. think i will have to slow down my rate of masturbation because i have been masturbating sometimes at least 3 times a day %-). Time to slow down XD

thank you so much i though i had HIV or genital warts... wow i cant believe it was so simple, well imma try to quit masturabting cold turkey hahah XD

I was freakin but I think I have the same condition and I have reduced masturbation to like once a week.

I've been freaking out for the last 4 months about this.  I had relations with (received oral from) a girl with genital herpes and then had thrush from a weakened immune system due to malnutrition.  Then I started getting these spots on my penis, only slightly sore, feeling like chafing after I masturbated.  I would put a little neosporin on them and after 3 or so days they would go away.  Now it happens with the neosporin, but i think it's only because I leave it on there too long and it clogs the pores even more.  I was so scared I had herpes, especially since I've been single for the past four years and then finally got a girlfriend again.  For the last 16 hours she and I have been scared sh*tless until I thought of clogged pores.  Now it all seems to make sense.  I'm getting tested for herpes anyways next time it happens just to set my mind at ease (I'm a terrible hypochondriac) but I think I'm safe.  And I think I can lead a normal life again instead of planning for the worst.  I was so afraid of being alone for the rest of my life. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this answer, you all just made my day. Thank you so much.

this helped me soooooo much beleive it or not im only 13 and these dots were starting to scare me. i thought it was some kind of disease or i would have to have a surgical removing of my penis. but i just wanted to be POSITIVE it wouldnt be that serious. i do masturbate a little to much i do admit. i will cut down on that. thank u kangaroony and worried-teenager11 for helping my

Can these spots also appear under the glans ? and do i just need to reduse the masturbation or is there anythink else ? thank u for the reply

Thx a lot. Thought i had some kind of genital infection. I havewashed my foreskin daily and spots have started to dissapeaer.