Hey everybody, im 15 and i have fordyce spots and a think red line going from the base of my penis to the tip(underside/shaft). I think i've had this for about 3 years now and im getting pretty worried. It's stopping me from trying to get a girlfriend because if she wants to do stuff and all that. Some spots are pretty large and at their worst the stick up and have a little white stringy tip. The spots are on my scrotum, base of penis and around the redline that goes from the bottom of my penis to the top.

This is really embarrising
Thanks in advance for anyone who tries to help me out.

Hey... its impossible to tell for sure with out some type of picture but what you are describing sounds like fordyces spots.... not sure about the stringy white thing though.... r they a piece of hair coming out of the etop? As for the red line it is nothing to worry about.... it is known as the penile raphe it is basically the seme of the penis where the skin fused durring development in the uterus. It becomes more noticable durring puberty.... look up pics if you want but that is what it is.... does this make sense at all and does it help?

Yeah thanks this helps a lot
So are you saying the line will die down after puberty?
and to clear up the "white stringy thing" i porobably didn't describe it well.
there are about 5 spots that have a very tiny white....spike? cant of like the tip of a needle but white, it shows up when i touch the spots.
And do you know of any home remedies i can try out because i wouldn't feel comfortable going to see a doctor, especially with a parent. thanks.

Yeah thanks this helps.
Are you saying that the red line might diminish after puberty?
And do you know of any treatments i can do at home.

Hey there they red line may or may not go down it usually stays fairly visible but is nothing to worry about.... and the fordyces spots are also totally normal there isn't much for treatments for them but its ok because almost every guy has them

My son had the same thing (he's young & hasn't hit puberty yet)  Just the red line.  I read on another website that Lamisil (I bought the spray) would get rid of it.  He sprayed the Lamisil there at night & it was gone by morning.