I'm 14 and i've always had tight foreskin eevr since i can remember. I learned that you had to keep pulling your foreskin back to make it stretch over your "bell end". Anyway, i had just reached the stage where my skin would fit over. i pulled the skin way back so the head was fully visible... as i did though my foreskin suddenly went inside out and it wont go back to normal. There like a small ring of skin which won't go back over. this was thin ring stopping me from pulling it back in the first pace. Anyway i get erect a lot and it really stretches this ring and i have the most intense pain! i'm afraid to go to doctor what should i do!?!

By now you have probably resolved this painful problem.

But here's how I would approach it.

I'd immediately draw a cool (not cold) bath and sit in it. Your penis will shrink, and you will probably be able to roll your foreskin back down again.

The fact that you have a tight foreskin may have to be addressed by your doctor. Sorry, but that's the way it is. There are several options.

You could consider a "dorsal slit" to ease the foreskin back and forth...
or a complete circumcision to remove the foreskin.

The acceptability of these options varies by culture and by your situation.

I would think a small snip or dorsal slit would be a real possibility for you.
However, have you tried stretching your foreskin at all to get it to retract more easily? That is normally the first option tried.

Good luck.

Hi Mr. Sheen 123:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You are extremely wise to want avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it. Circumcision is a very damaging and injurious operation that should be avoided.

You should stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again. You may also apply betamethasone valerate 0.05% ointment to the narrow part. A prescription is required in most countries.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

are you mental ged?