Hey guys,

I have a few of these little white spot type things under the crown of my bell end, it's beginning to worry me, as i've had un-pretected sex in the past. I've also been told that 1 in 3 men have them and it's nothing to worry about, the thing is, i've not seen a penis with them.

I would apriciate it if you could help.

Shane

Are the spots on the rim of the head, making a line or two and very small looking like pin heads or present down on the shaft and look like pimples that can't be squeezed?

Both of the bumps are anatomically natural. The tiny ones are called pearly penile papules and the pimple-like are called sebaceous cysts and may even appear on scrotum!!!

Ok yeah thats what i have to, how do i get rid of them !

I'm quite worried about my semi-lob on, because i've got a throbby knob, it's got a lot of white pimples under the jeb, any recommendations?

Thanks.

who ever is suffering from ppp (whit spots) put calomine lotion on them that is the cure :-D

I'm not sure that you need any treatment for these series of natural bumps.

I would have suggested Neo-Sporin, particularly if they are causing you pain.

As far as a "throby-knobby", I've never heard of a jeb. Someone interpret, please...

a jeb is another name for bell end, or crown of the penis, the top, at the end on the shaft. :D [/list][/list]

i have found little white spots on my bell end i am only 16..
i have had then since i was 15.
i have had sex twice with no protection can some 1 tell me wot they are and shoud i be scared?
thx.

hello if you have little white spots then i recommend you wash more!! :-D

hi i have little spots just under neath my bellend well they are on it but at the bottom and i am a bit worried about them so if you could tell me how to get rid of them and is there anything to be worried about and when i have sex will it do any thing to harm and i am only 14
thank you
reply back asap
bye

i have these too and im only 13. my dad is a doctor and he said there perfecltly natural and nothing too worry about. and too get rid of them just wash more. i hope this helped :-D

yeah there natural, i dont think they cause any probs what soever, they just look weird :-)

Ihave this too I think they surround my bell end, I have had them since I was 14 and I'm fifteen now And had no intimate or sexual contact with anyone and when I retract my foreskin they appear on the side the foreskin where it can't be seen when not retracted

That's good information.

I'm not sure how easily one can "wash them away", but your dad is wise to tell you not to worry about it.

And it can't hurt to wash a little more.

I have it my self (im 14) and im thinking of removing it, but i don't know if my parents will let me. Here is the link

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed