Hi, I've had this for a while and I’ve kind of put it off, I’m 15 and haven't had sex yet but at the top on the inside of my foreskin there are small tiny white dots spread all round in groups and on the shaft there are simillar'ish things, not as noticeable and they don’t stand out the skin. I have just noticed now that they are on the out side of the fore skin too but same not that notice able and don’t stand out of the skin. I really don't want to talk to my parents about it because I’m too embarrassed and the nearest GUM clinic is quite far away, Can any one please help me and maybe suggest a cure for this. I remember seeing some saying something like this before and someone told them that moisturiser might help, will it?

There is no cure, because it's perfectly normal.

You have oil glands and several other things all over your penis, some people's are more noticable than others.

Thank you, this post made me feel alot better!! :)

I have a follow-up question. I have had sex (protected of course) and I find these similar spots as described above. Is it anything I should worry about?

Ya i have had sex and have them as well..should i be worried?

OMG!!!! thankyou for answering that first post, i have it also and was really worried about it, wow what a relief i couldent ask my doctor or parents as i would be too embarresed.

im so glad i read this i was so worried that it was a bad thing
but i want to know can you spread this through sex?

From what i am reading if you have these "white spots" on the base of the head it is more than likely (HPV) human papaloma virus.
HPV is the most common sexually trasmitted disease and if you have a partner make sure she has a papsmear every 2 years. Hpv can lead to cervical cancer in woman, and thats why all sexually active woman should do so.
Remember not to stress over this because i've read that up to 80% of people carry this virus and some people show these dots or warts as it be, while others will never know they have this virus or show any symtoms of it. At this current stage in medical research a vaccine has been introduced for woman and i am sure in the coming years a cure could be found to treat and destroy this parisite.

yeah i have got it that its nothnig to get worreid about but will it go away and how do i get rid of it? and i have had it almost a year and NOT had sex so could some1 please tell me how to get rid of it

ITS perfectly normal to get these dots dont worry, sex or no sex, visit the NHS support site theyll tell you the same,

im not sure if my problem is the same as the last guys but my scrotum and groin area has been itching a long time. jock itch cream, ointment, lotions only give me temporary relief and today i found white spots underneath my foreskin what should i do?! i dont want to talk to my parents yet cuz im embarassed about it. PLZ HELP!!!

I have these too. Is there anyway to get rid of them ?
thanks.

i have the same white pimples
will they ever go away??
because so far ive managed to have sex without my girlfriend noticing them but if she does she will more than likely think i have an sexualy transmitted infection

dont worry, i have had this before and have had sex and it is perfectly normal so don't worry

seriously tho, is there any cure at all, like anything cuz im semi embarrased about and would feel stupid if someone saw it (a girl).