My last menstruation was on November 23, 2006, and I know it should have been on and went off by now. I have taken 4 pregnancy test and they were all negative. I am not sure, but I had my wisdom teeth removed on November 28, 2006, and I was wondering will that have an effect on my menstruation since I was put to sleep. Could someone please give me some answers before I loose my mind because I don't have a doctors appointment until next month.

How long are your cycles usually?

Maybe the surgery delayed your ovulation and that is making your cycle longer--?

Did you use first-morning urine for your home pregnancy tests?

If you are very worried, go see your GP for a blood test--make sure he/she doesn't simply do a urine test, you've done those already ;-)

Not much help, sorry.
:-)

I normally have a 26-day cycle. I was also thinking that it is maybe because of the surgery, but I am very nervous. I have used first morning urine, and did not urinate for at least 4 hours without drinking any fluids, but each test was still negative. I have an appointment for this Wednesday hopefully I will get some answers.
Thanks

keep me posted.
:-)

Well, my menstruation came on yesterday 1/2/07, but now I am extremely heavy and clotting really bad. I figured it may be because it was two weeks late. I canceled my doctor's appointment because it was originally for a pap, but since my menstruation was on I could not get that done, so i guess I will have to wait to see what was the reason for my delay. Another thing is can I still be pregnant if my period is on because I have been experiencing nausea, light headedness, and dizziness?

Did you know that they can still do a PAP even when you are menstruating? But I know that some doctors prefer not to since it may obscure the readings a bit. This is what I was told. My doctor doesn't care where I am in my cycle when he does it.

You know, one of the causes of nausea and tiredness when first pregnant can be blamed on elevated progesterone levels and maybe that's why you felt that way. I'm just guessing since we don't really know what went on this past \cycle for you. If you were pregnant and lost the pregnancy early on, you'd have a heavier than usual period but sometimes even when I'm on time, I get a big period so who knows.

I hope this cycle is a normal one for you, I'm sure it was stressful not knowing these past couple of weeks. If you keep a calendar/diary of your cycle, be sure to mark stresses and colds/flus. That way, if you are late again, you can trace it back to stuff like that, delaying your ovulation. A good book to read (that every menstruating woman should read, in my opinion) is: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

:-)

i have been thinkin im pregnant since mothers day. i missed my period for two months straight, then i thought it came but it was not normal it was extra heavy and a lot of blood clots bigger than quarters!! In between those times i took over eight test and they all came out negative! Then i still havent came on since july 3?????