hello there,i was delayed for 9 days and i had cramp every day,not that bad but when i tooked pregnancy test it was negative. :-(

Is that normal?

Periods 2 weeks too late! could I be pregnant?
Using pregnancy test after 6 days delayed, negative!

Hi, Im supposedly due for my period last November 13. A week later after my missed period I tried the Home Pregnancy Test, which it yielded Negative, so I thow it in the bin, however when I came back from work that evening, I look at the Kit again and found out that it two lines appear, but the other one is a very thin line. So I decided to take another test but the result still yielded negative. A week later, I still have no period and decided to test it again, Once again it resulted negative. I still waited for my period, but up to now 3 weeks after my missed period still I dont have my period. When I decided to check it again, still it s negative. Am I just being paranoid or am I pregnant. I decided that if by the end of this week my period would't still come, I'll go and see a Doctor. By the way, is a vaginal discharge of some Yellow sticky fluid an indication of pregnancy? Cause I had it last night.