Users comments and reviews on article Peaches: Promote Growth, Vision Health, Reproductive System and Boost Immunity by TaniaT

Oh great. I like peach very much. thanks for sharing. I think I will eat more peaches :-)

I do love peaches. Great to know they aren't hurting me! Especially nice since peaches just came into season here in Asia.

Thanks

Hi celia1905,
Peaches are really delicious and now knowing all this I like them even more. I can't imagine fruit salad without peaches. Can you?

NUTRITION FOR LIFE.

1. What you should aim for daily is:
- Carbohydrates intake: 60% of your diet
- Protein intake: 25% of your diet
- Fat intake 15% of your diet
- Cholesterol intake: 300 mg
- Sodium intake: 1000 to 3000 mg
- Fiber intake: 25-30 mg
2. As we grow older, our metabolism slows down gradually, our activity declines, and there is a tendency to eat more.
3. Serious and quick dieting may harm rather than help you. It may interfere with hormonal regulation, blood sugar regulation, and lead to unhealthy preoccupation with food, binge eating, and weight obsession.
4. The benefits of exercise are numerous. Some are enumerated as follows: it will make you lose weight, lower your blood lousy type of cholesterol, increase the healthy type of cholesterol, improve your blood sugar metabolism, reduce your risk of heart disease, lower you blood pressure and heart rate, improve your lean muscle mass, and improve your muscle tone, endurance, and range of motion.
5. One gram of protein or one gram of sugar, each provides 4 calories, whereas one gram of fat provides 9 calories.
6. Never starve yourself then binge eat. Try to spread your food intake throughout the day. Have multiple small frequent snacks in the midmornings and afternoons. Take any leftover food when you dine out for a later treat. Eat low-fat food whenever it is possible.

More Information Visit us at:
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed