Users comments and reviews on article Teeth Whitening: Is it a scam? by SirGan

I would never whiten my teeth at home. Prefer to go to my clinic and feel no pain afterwards as my teeth are very sensitive to anything. Try with my clinic. I do recommend it and it is cheaper.
Helen

I have seen people with really bad teeth, you know, you become obsessed with your own ...I decided to try some medical travelling and it pays...Dentalpoland changed my smile. I had really bad stains, now it is all gone and so are my teeth problems,but my self-esteem is back
Helen

have no idea but people do experiment with their teeth and then have to get teeth done again at clinics. The thing that it is always better when you clean teeth at a clinic. I used strips and gels and some funny devices but they never helped.
the DentalPoland clinic I have found is really good and cheap so I will stick to them.

I love the home whitening kits, Personally I have good teeth anyway, just aged yellow colour. I use a sonicare electric toothbrush before and after and floss and clean my tongue. The home kit with the trays and UV light, started to work for me within 5 minutes, I could see a difference and more importantly other people said positive things, that didn't even know I was lightening my teeth...good result!!